How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Engine Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Locate the air box assembly on the DRIVER'S side of the engine compartment, just beside the battery.
Step 3: Using the flathead screwdriver, loosen the air hose clamp on the hose end that is attached to the air box. Pull the hose end from the air box.
Step 4: Disengage the retaining clips (2) that secure the air box cover to the assembly.
Step 5: Lift and remove the air box cover, exposing the air filter.
Step 6: Remove the air filter (1) from the assembly.
Step 7: Insert the new air filter (1) into the air box assembly.
NOTE: Be sure that the air filter fits "snugly" into the air box. There shouldn't be much "play" when it is properly placed!
Step 8: Reattach the air box cover by re-engaging the retaining clips (2).
Step 9: Reattach the hose to the air box cover, and tighten the flathead screw/clamp (1) to secure it.
04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008 Nissan Maxima Cabin Air Filters Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Side Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2003 Nissan Maxima Side Marker Light Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Fog Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima Air Filter Housing Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Front Bumper Cover Replacement