How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- 8mm socket/ratchet
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, remove the two clips that hold the trunk liner in place (over the back of the tail light assembly).
Step 3: Pull the trunk liner back to expose the back of the tail light assembly.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness.
Step 5: Remove the two 8mm retaining bolts that secure the tail light to the vehicle.
Step 6: Push the rubber plug through the hole it covers and pull the tail light assembly from the back of the vehicle.
Step 7: Remove the four Phillips screws that secure the colored trim panel from the old assembly and attach it to the new assembly.
Step 8: Unscrew the bulbs/sockets from the old tail light assembly and attach them to the new assembly.
Step 9: Using the guiding tabs, attach the new tail light assembly to the vehicle.
Step 10: Secure the assembly in place by tightening the 8mm retaining bolts.
Step 11: Connect the wiring harness.
Step 12: Replace the trunk liner and secure it into place by re-engaging the clips.
The liner will go UNDERNEATH the plastic protective plate in the trunk.
04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008 Nissan Maxima Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Side Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2003 Nissan Maxima Side Marker Light Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Fog Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima Air Filter Housing Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Front Bumper Cover Replacement