How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- 8mm socket/ratchet
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, remove the two clips that hold the trunk liner in place (over the back of the tail light assembly).
Step 3: Pull the trunk liner back to expose the back of the tail light assembly.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness.
Step 5: Remove the two 8mm retaining bolts that secure the tail light to the vehicle.
Step 6: Push the rubber plug through the hole it covers and pull the tail light assembly from the back of the vehicle.
Step 7: Remove the four Phillips screws that secure the colored trim panel from the old assembly and attach it to the new assembly.
Step 8: Unscrew the bulbs/sockets from the old tail light assembly and attach them to the new assembly.
Step 9: Using the guiding tabs, attach the new tail light assembly to the vehicle.
Step 10: Secure the assembly in place by tightening the 8mm retaining bolts.
Step 11: Connect the wiring harness.
Step 12: Replace the trunk liner and secure it into place by re-engaging the clips.
The liner will go UNDERNEATH the plastic protective plate in the trunk.
04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008 Nissan Maxima Tail Lights Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Side Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2003 Nissan Maxima Side Marker Light Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Fog Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima Air Filter Housing Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Front Bumper Cover Replacement