How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Lift and release the white tab on the back of the headlight assembly.
Step 3: You can now pull the headlight from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness attached to the back of the headlight.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply transfer the bulbs and sockets to the new assembly. This process takes just a few moments! You may need to transfer the wiring, as well.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new headlight assembly.
NOTE: Lengthen or shorten the alignment screw on the back of the assembly to match that of the old headlight. This will ensure proper beam alignment.
Step 6: Secure the headlight by re-engaging the white retaining clip.
Use the alignment pins to ensure proper installation.
04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Side Marker Light Replacement
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Headlight Replacement
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Fog Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2005 Pontiac Grand Prix, Buick Regal, Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Lumina Lower Radiator Hose Replacement
- 1997-2010 Pontiac Grand Prix, Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Impala, GM 3800 3.8L Ignition Coil Replacement
- Pontiac Grand Prix, Chevrolet Impala Front Wheel Bearing Replacement
- 1996-2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Lower Radiator Hose Replacement