How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2004-2009 Dodge Durango Engine Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Locate the air box assembly on the PASSENGER'S side of the vehicle.
Step 3: Pry and remove the air box assembly cover to expose the air filter.
Step 4: Lift and remove the air filter (1) from the air box assembly.
NOTE: We recommend cleaning out the air box compartment, as it likely has plenty of dirt, grime, and debris inside of it. This means that your air filter has been working!
Step 5: Insert the new air filter (1) into the air box compartment.
Be sure that the air filter is firmly in place. There shouldn't be a lot of "play" when properly positioned.
Step 6: "Snap" the air box cover back onto the assembly.
Use the guiding tabs on the cover to ensure proper placement.
04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009 Dodge Durango Replacement Instructions
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango Side Mirror Replacement
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2006 Dodge Durango Headlight Replacement
- 1997-2003 Dodge Durango Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango Radiator Grille Replacement
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango, Dakota 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L Ignition Coil Replacement