How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2005-2005 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2005
- 10mm socket/ratchet
- 8mm socket/ratchet
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Lift the trunk and locate the small bolt covers near the back panel trim.
Step 2: Remove the bolt covers, exposing the back bumper's retaining bolts.
Step 3: Using the 10mm socket/ratchet, remove the two 10mm bolts.
Step 4: Remove the Phillips retaining screws that line the underside of your back bumper.
Step 5: Disengage the retaining clips found on the underside of the back bumper (just beneath the trunk).
Step 6: You can now remove the rear bumper cover from the vehicle.
Step 7: Remove the two 10mm bolts beneath the tail light assembly.
Step 8: Remove the three retaining bolts located behind the removable trunk liner panel inside the vehicle's trunk.
Step 9: You can now remove the tail light assembly.
Step 10: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the tail light assembly.
Step 11: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the new tail light assembly.
Step 12: Secure the new tail light by tightening the three interior mounting bolts and two exterior (located beneath the assembly).
Step 13: Reattach the bumper cover by simply reversing the removal process.
05 2005 Honda Accord Tail Lights Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Side View Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1995 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Parking Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Radiator Fan
- 2005-2005 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement