How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2005-2008 Chevrolet Equinox Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Release the retaining clips (2) that are located just beneath the PASSENGER'S side windshield wiper (on the exterior of the vehicle).
To release these clips, use a flathead screwdriver to pry the center of the clip UP. You can then pull the rest of the retaining clip from its position.
Step 2: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 3: Release the retaining clips (3) exposed by opening the hood.
These clips are on the same side as the others, but were covered when the hood was closed.
Step 4: Lift the panel (released by removing the clips), and pull the cabin air filter (1) from the vehicle.
Step 5: Insert the new cabin air filter into the casing.
There are tabs to secure the air filter, so reach into the assembly and be sure that the filter is secured.
NOTE: The guiding arrows on the filter should be pointing UP.
Step 6: Reattach the trim panel by re-engaging the retaining clips (5).
05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008 Chevrolet Equinox Cabin Air Filters Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Tail Light Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Headlight Replacement
- 2007-2011 Chevrolet Equinox Fog Light Replacement
- 2005-2008 Chevrolet Equinox Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox 3.4L Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Side Mirror Replacement