How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
Fits years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Remove the front bumper cover.
This is a simple procedure that simply involves pulling back the wheel well protective cover, exposing retaining screws. Remove them. Also, remove the mounting screws underneath the bumper cover and the screws on top of the grille area. Finally, disengage the two clips that are just beneath the radiator (when facing the vehicle) using a flathead screwdriver
NOTE: If your Corolla is an "S Model", you will need to remove the lower part of the bumper cover by releasing the retaining tabs. This is an easy process, as well!
Step 2: Disengage the retaining clip that holds the fog light assembly in place.
Step 3: You can now remove the fog light assembly.
Step 4: Disconnect the fog light's wiring harness.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new fog light assembly.
Step 6: Secure the fog light assembly into place by re-engaging the retaining clip.
Step 7: Reattach the front bumper cover by reversing the removal process.
05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Headlight Replacement
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2002 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2000 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement