How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- 10mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the thumb-screw that holds the trunk liner in place, and pull the liner back enough to expose the tail light's mounting area.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the 10mm mounting bolts that hold the tail light assembly in place.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness that is attached to the tail light assembly.
Step 5: You can now pull the assembly from the vehicle.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, in case your particular model doesn't include new bulbs, simply turn the sockets counter-clockwise to remove them from the old assembly and insert them into the new one.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the new tail light assembly.
Step 7: Mount the new tail light assembly by using the guiding tabs to ensure proper placement and tightening the 10mm retaining bolts.
Step 8: Replace the trunk liner and secure it by tightening the thumb-screw.
05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008 Toyota Corolla Tail Lights Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Headlight Replacement
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2002 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2000 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement