How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox 3.4L Engine Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Locate the air box on the PASSENGER'S side of the vehicle.
The air box is easily recognizable given the large air hose that runs from the engine to the box.
Step 3: Disconnect the plug from the air hose.
This plug is beside the wiring harness plug on the air hose sensor.
Step 4: Using the flathead screwdriver, loosen the air hose clamp that is closest to the air box. Slide this hose off of the air box.
Step 5: Disengage the retaining clips (2) that secure the air box cover to the assembly. Lift and remove the air box cover.
Step 6: You can now remove the air filter (1) from the casing.
Step 7: Insert the new air filter (1) into the air box casing and attach the cover by re-engaging the retaining clips (2).
Step 8: Reattach the air hose to the air box, and secure it by tightening the clamp (1).
Step 9: Reattach the small plug (1) to the air hose.
05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009 Chevrolet Equinox Cabin Air Filters Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Tail Light Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Headlight Replacement
- 2007-2011 Chevrolet Equinox Fog Light Replacement
- 2005-2008 Chevrolet Equinox Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox 3.4L Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Equinox Side Mirror Replacement