How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Engine Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Locate the air box assembly on the PASSENGER'S side of the vehicle, just behind the headlight assembly.
Step 3: Disengage the retaining clips (2) that secure the air box cover to the assembly. Lift the cover from the assembly.
Step 4: You can now lift and remove the air filter (1) from the assembly.
NOTE: It's a good idea to clean out the air filter assembly, as there is likely plenty of dirt, grime, and debris inside the compartment. This means that the air filter has been doing its job!
Step 5: Insert the new air filter (1) into the air box.
Step 6: Secure the air box cover by re-engaging the retaining clips (2).
05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Cabin Air Filters Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Side Mirror Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Headlight Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Tail Light Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Front Door Panel (Interior, Manual Windows) Replacement