How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- 10mm socket/ratchet with extension
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the two 10mm mounting bolts that secure the headlight assembly to the vehicle.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness from the headlight assembly.
Step 4: You can now remove the headlight from the vehicle.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs and sockets, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model doesn't, simply remove the socket retaining ring by turning it counter-clockwise, remove the sockets/bulbs from the assembly, and attach them to the new headlight. This process takes just a few moments!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new headlight assembly.
Step 6: Mount the headlight by tightening the two 10mm mounting bolts.
Use the guiding tabs on the headlight to ensure proper installation.
05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Headlights Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Side Mirror Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Headlight Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Tail Light Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Front Door Panel (Interior, Manual Windows) Replacement