How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm wrench
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's door.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, gently pry and remove the small trim panel that covers the mirror's mounting area.
Step 3: Using the 10mm wrench, remove the 3 mounting bolts that hold the mirror to the door frame.
Step 4: By depressing the tabs on the mirror lever, you can push the handle through the opening in the door frame, allowing for complete removal.
NOTE: Be sure to hold onto the mirror while pushing the tabs, as you don't want broken glass on your garage floor or driveway.
Step 5: Feed the lever for the new mirror through the door frame opening, and mount the mirror to the door by tightening the three 10mm mounting bolts.
Step 6: Covert the mounting area, by reattaching the small trim panel.
05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Side Mirror Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Headlight Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Tail Light Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Front Door Panel (Interior, Manual Windows) Replacement