How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- 10mm wrench
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's door.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, gently pry and remove the small trim panel that covers the mirror's mounting area.
Step 3: Using the 10mm wrench, remove the 3 mounting bolts that hold the mirror to the door frame.
Step 4: By depressing the tabs on the mirror lever, you can push the handle through the opening in the door frame, allowing for complete removal.
NOTE: Be sure to hold onto the mirror while pushing the tabs, as you don't want broken glass on your garage floor or driveway.
Step 5: Feed the lever for the new mirror through the door frame opening, and mount the mirror to the door by tightening the three 10mm mounting bolts.
Step 6: Covert the mounting area, by reattaching the small trim panel.
05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Side Mirror Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Headlight Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Tail Light Replacement
- 2005-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Front Door Panel (Interior, Manual Windows) Replacement