How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2006-2011 Chevrolet HHR Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Flathead screwdriver (small)
- 10mm wrench
Step 1: Open the vehicle's rear door.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, remove the trim panel near the tail light's mounting area.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness from one or both of the brake lights (depending on your repair).
Step 4: Using the 10mm wrench, remove the 3 bolts that secure the brake light.
Step 5: You can now remove the brake light from the vehicle.
Be sure to remove the plastic casing that is inside the mounting area.
Step 6: Mount the new tail light by inserting it, aligning the plastic casing, and securing it by tightening the three 10mm mounting bolts.
Step 7: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the tail light.
Step 8: Reattach the plastic trim cover.
06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010, 11 2011 Chevrolet HHR Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 2006-2011 Chevrolet HHR Tail Light Replacement
- 2006-2011 Chevrolet HHR Headlight Replacement
- 2006-2010 Chevrolet HHR Fog Light Replacement
- 2006-2011 Chevrolet HHR Side Mirror Replacement
- 2006-2010 Chevrolet HHR Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2006-2010 Chevrolet HHR Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement