How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2006-2011 Chevrolet HHR Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver (small)
- 10mm wrench
Step 1: Open the vehicle's rear door.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, remove the trim panel near the tail light's mounting area.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness from one or both of the brake lights (depending on your repair).
Step 4: Using the 10mm wrench, remove the 3 bolts that secure the brake light.
Step 5: You can now remove the brake light from the vehicle.
Be sure to remove the plastic casing that is inside the mounting area.
Step 6: Mount the new tail light by inserting it, aligning the plastic casing, and securing it by tightening the three 10mm mounting bolts.
Step 7: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the tail light.
Step 8: Reattach the plastic trim cover.
06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010, 11 2011 Chevrolet HHR Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 2006-2011 Chevrolet HHR Tail Light Replacement
- 2006-2011 Chevrolet HHR Headlight Replacement
- 2006-2010 Chevrolet HHR Fog Light Replacement
- 2006-2011 Chevrolet HHR Side Mirror Replacement
- 2006-2010 Chevrolet HHR Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2006-2010 Chevrolet HHR Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement