How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- T30 Torx Driver
Step 1: Lower the vehicle's tailgate.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the T30 Torx screws (2) that secure the tail light assembly to the vehicle.
Step 3: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the back of the tail light.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light assembly from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs and sockets, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply twist the sockets COUNTER CLOCKWISE to remove them from the old assembly. You can now mount them to the new one.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harnesses to the NEW tail light assembly, and slide the assembly into position on the vehicle.
Step 6: Tighten the T30 Torx screws (2) to secure the assembly to the vehicle.
07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010, 11 2011 Toyota Tundra Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Fog Light Replacement
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2004 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Corner Light Replacement
- 2000-2002 Toyota Tundra Engine Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2000-2005 Toyota Tundra Radiator Replacement
- 2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Side Mirror Replacement
- 2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
- 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement