How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- 10mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, pry and remove the retaining clips (8) that secure the radiator cover to the vehicle. You can now lift and remove this shroud cover.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the 10mm bolts (4) that line the TOP of the radiator grille.
Step 4: Squeeze and disengage the metal clips (6) on the BACK of the radiator grille. You can now remove the grille from the vehicle.
Step 5: Loosen and remove the 10mm bolts (2) located on TOP of the headlight assembly.
Step 6: Loosen and remove the 10mm bolt (1) that secures the wheel well liner to the fender. Pull this liner back and remove the LOWER 10mm bolt (1).
Step 7: You can now remove the headlight assembly from the vehicle. Disconnect the wiring harness (1) from the back of the assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight assembly from Go-Parts, it likely includes NEW bulbs and sockets, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply twist and remove the bulbs/sockets from the old assembly and attach them to the new one.
Step 8: Connect the wiring harness (1) to the new headlight assembly, and mount it by tightening the 10mm bolts (3).
Step 9: Tighten the 10mm bolt (1) to secure the wheel well liner to the vehicle.
Step 10: Reattach the grille by "snapping" the clips (6) into place and tightening the 10mm bolts (4).
Step 11: Reattach the radiator shroud by re-engaging the retaining clips (8).
07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010, 11 2011, 12 2012, 13 2013 Chevrolet Silverado Headlights Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Rear Gate Handle Replacement
- 1999-2003 Chevrolet Silverado Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado A/C Heater Blower Motor
- 2000-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Rear Door Handle Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado Side Mirror Replacement
- 2007-2011 Chevrolet Silverado Side Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado, Suburban, Sierra, Yukon Cabin Air Filter
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra Crew Cab Rear Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement