How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2007-2013 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Yukon, Denali Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's rear hatch.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips screws (2) that secure the tail light to the vehicle.
Step 3: You can now pull the tail light from the vehicle.
NOTE: Because of the mounting studs, you will need to pull it STRAIGHT out.
Step 4: Disconnect the tail light's wiring harness.
The wiring harness is accessible from UNDERNEATH the vehicle.
Step 5: The tail light should now be completely free from the vehicle.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light from Go-Parts, it likely includes new sockets/bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply twist and remove the sockets from the old assembly and mount them to the new one.
Step 6: Feed the wiring harness through the chassis, and connect it.
Step 7: Using the mounting studs to ensure proper placement, attach the new tail light assembly to the vehicle. Secure it by tightening the Phillips screws (2).
07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010, 11 2011, 12 2012, 13 2013 Chevrolet Silverado Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Rear Gate Handle Replacement
- 1999-2003 Chevrolet Silverado Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado A/C Heater Blower Motor
- 2000-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Rear Door Handle Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado Side Mirror Replacement
- 2007-2011 Chevrolet Silverado Side Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado, Suburban, Sierra, Yukon Cabin Air Filter
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra Crew Cab Rear Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement