How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- 10mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Using a flathead screwdriver, disengage and remove the retaining clips (2) that secure the trim panel to the BOTTOM EDGE of the headlight assembly. Remove the trim panel.
This trim panel is on the OUTSIDE of the vehicle.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the 10mm bolts (3) that secure the headlight assembly to the vehicle.
Two are located on TOP of the assembly, while the final one is located on the SIDE.
Step 4: You can now pull the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the BACK of the headlight assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely includes new sockets/bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply twist and remove the sockets from the old assembly and mount them to the new one.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harnesses to the back of the new headlight assembly.
Step 7: Mount the headlight to the vehicle by tightening the 10mm bolts (3).
Step 8: Reattach the lower trim panel by re-engaging the retaining clips (2).
07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010, 11 2011, 12 2012, 13 2013 Toyota Tundra Headlights Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Fog Light Replacement
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2004 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Corner Light Replacement
- 2000-2002 Toyota Tundra Engine Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2000-2005 Toyota Tundra Radiator Replacement
- 2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Side Mirror Replacement
- 2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
- 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement