How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken Buick, Chevrolet, Pontiac Hood Support Strut Replacement
Fits years: 0
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Using the screwdriver, remove the clip that secures the strut to the hood.
NOTE: Be sure to support the hood while removing the clip, as the strut is the only thing holding it up!
Step 2: Prop the hood up to give you room to work while the strut is being removed.
Step 3: Using the screwdriver, remove the clip that attaches the strut to the vehicle frame.
Step 4: Simply snap both ends of the new strut into place.
0 Buick Century Replacement Instructions
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Trunk Support Strut Replacement
- Buick Century, GM 3100, 3400, 4.3L V6 Air Flow Meter Replacement
- Buick Century Air Flow Sensor Replacement
- Buick, Chevrolet, Pontiac Hood Support Strut Replacement