How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken Buick Century, GM 3100, 3400, 4.3L V6 Air Flow Meter Replacement
Fits years: 0
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Using the flathead screwdriver, loosen the air intake hose clamps (2). Disconnect the hose from the engine AND the air box.
Step 2: Disconnect the air flow sensor's wiring harness (1).
Step 3: Using the flathead screwdriver, pry and remove the air flow sensor from the air intake hose.
Step 4: The sensor is now free from the hose.
Step 5: Attach the hose collar to the air box, and slide the air flow sensor onto the air box attachment.
NOTE: Be sure to use the guiding arrows to ensure proper placement.
Step 6: Once the air flow sensor is secured to the air box, attach the air intake hose at both ends, and secure it by tightening the clamps (2).
Step 7: Connect the wiring harness (1).
0 Buick Century Replacement Instructions
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Trunk Support Strut Replacement
- Buick Century, GM 3100, 3400, 4.3L V6 Air Flow Meter Replacement
- Buick Century Air Flow Sensor Replacement
- Buick, Chevrolet, Pontiac Hood Support Strut Replacement