How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken Buick Century Air Flow Sensor Replacement
Fits years: 0
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Remove the intake hose.
Remove the two clamps, one by the engine and one by the air box.
Step 2: Unclip the harness from the air flow sensor.
Step 3: Loosen the clamp that holds the air flow sensor in place.
Step 4: Using the screwdriver, pry the sensor from the air hose.
Step 5: Place the clamp onto the air box BEFORE replacing the air flow sensor component.
Be sure that there are no folds or obstructions when putting the sensor in place.
Step 6: Put the new air flow sensor into place.
Step 7: Reattach the air flow hose.
Be sure to line up the two arrows on the hose, as they are your guide to ensure proper placement.
Step 8: Tighten the clamps, securing the component.
0 Buick Century Replacement Instructions
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Trunk Support Strut Replacement
- Buick Century, GM 3100, 3400, 4.3L V6 Air Flow Meter Replacement
- Buick Century Air Flow Sensor Replacement
- Buick, Chevrolet, Pontiac Hood Support Strut Replacement