How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken Chevrolet Trailblazer, GMC Envoy Engine Fan, Serpentine Belt Replacement
Fits years: 0
- 3/8 Drive ratchet handle
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Using the 3/8 drive ratchet handle, insert the square peg into the belt tensioner. By turning the tensioner bolt CLOCKWISE, you can release the tension on the belt.
Step 3: Remove the serpentine belt from the vehicle. SLOWLY release the belt tensioner to its resting position.
Step 4: Using the routing diagram posted near the radiator, on the UNDERSIDE of the hood, or in the owner's manual, route the serpentine belt around the proper pulleys.
Step 5: Turn the belt tensioner COUNTER CLOCKWISE using the 3/8 drive ratchet, increasing the tension on the belt and securing its position.
NOTE: The belt should be taut, but not stretched or overly tight!
0 Chevrolet Trailblazer Replacement Instructions
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Headlight Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Fog Light Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Side Mirror Replacement
- 2002-2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Radiator Grille Replacement
- 2002-2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Serpentine Belt Tensioner Replacement
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer AC Heater Fan Speed Control Resistor Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Engine Idler Pulley Replacement