How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken Saab 9-3 Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 0
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver (small)
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Remove the trunk liner side panel, exposing the tail light mounting area.
On the driver's side, this panel can just be lifted and removed. On the passenger's side, you'll need a flathead screwdriver. Press the center of the clip and pull to remove. You can then remove the side trunk liner panel.
Step 3: Remove the bulb/socket panel from the back of the tail light assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light from Go-Parts, it likely includes a new bulb mount, as many of our models do! However, if your particular model does not, it will not impact the installation process in any way. If it does, simply disconnect the wiring harness from the existing bulb mount and connect it to the new one!
Step 4: Loosen and remove the 10mm mounting bolts (3) that hold the tail light to the vehicle. You can now pull the tail light from the vehicle.
Step 5: Mount the new tail light assembly by tightening the 10mm mounting bolts (3).
Step 6: Attach the bulb mounting plate to the tail light assembly.
Step 7: Cover the area by reattaching the trunk liner panel.
0 Saab 9-3 Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Saab 9-3 Headlight Replacement
- 2003-2009 Saab 9-3 Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 1999-2003 Saab 3 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2003-2007 Saab 9-3 Front Bumper Cover Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- Saab 9-3 Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Side Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Front Power Window Regulator Replacement