Oldsmobile 88 Side View Mirror Replacement
Includes new glass, cover, & housing! Buy for discount prices!
- No-Hassle Returns
- No Cancellation Fees
- Live Representatives
- DOT/SAE Certified
- Industry's Top Brands
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Most Orders Shipped In 24 Hours
- Distribution Centers in NJ, GA, NV
- 2048-Bit SSL Encrypted
- Norton Verified & Secure
- Complete assembly, comes with housing, mirror, connector, wiring (for power mirrors)
- Complete assembly, comes with housing and mirror (for manual mirrors)
- 1000+ applications for a wide range of domestic and import vehicles
- Designed & manufactured at ISO 9001-2000 certified facilities
- Highest guality materials used in manufacturing process
- Complies with federal safety standard FMVSS-111
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM mirrors
- Plug & play installation
Side Mirrors - Which Brand is Right for Me?
Not all side mirrors are created with the same quality construction. Inferior products have poorly constructed outer shells, making them prone to stress fractures. Further, the wiring is often insulated poorly, causing cracks in the insulation and creating failures in the electronic operation.
High-quality replacement side mirrors meet or exceed OEM specifications. The right brands, such as TYC, will last MUCH longer than inferior alternatives, and protect the investment made by the vehicle owner.
About a year ago, I left my home just like any other typical work day. As I get to my car I look and notice the driver side mirror is dangling by a thread. Someone had knocked it off and hadn't offered the courtesy of informing me. What kind of neighbor does that? So I tell my wife and she starts surfing the Internet trying to find the best deal. Meanwhile I call the Nissan dealer trying to find a replacement mirror. The dealer wanted almost $300 just for the part, and they had to order it, and that didn't include the install fee. There was no way I was going to pay $300 for a replacement mirror. Later on that day my wife emailed me the part listing on Go-Parts.com and it was listed for $40! I couldn't believe it. It was a deal I couldn't pass up. I immediately logged on and ordered the mirror. Two weeks later it arrived and I had a mechanic install the part. Two months later, long after it was installed, my wife let me in on a little secret. She was the one that backed in and knocked off the mirror. Unbelievable!
|4 / 5 stars|
|5 / 5 stars|