1995 Chrysler Town & Country Side View Mirror Assembly
Includes new glass, cover, & housing! Buy for discount prices!
- No-Hassle Returns
- No Cancellation Fees
- Live Representatives
- DOT/SAE Certified
- Industry's Top Brands
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Most Orders Shipped In 24 Hours
- Distribution Centers in NJ, GA, NV
- 2048-Bit SSL Encrypted
- Norton Verified & Secure
- Complete assembly, comes with housing, mirror, connector, wiring (for power mirrors)
- Complete assembly, comes with housing and mirror (for manual mirrors)
- 1000+ applications for a wide range of domestic and import vehicles
- Designed & manufactured at ISO 9001-2000 certified facilities
- Highest guality materials used in manufacturing process
- Complies with federal safety standard FMVSS-111
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM mirrors
- Plug & play installation
Side Mirrors - Which Brand is Right for Me?
Not all side mirrors are created with the same quality construction. Inferior products have poorly constructed outer shells, making them prone to stress fractures. Further, the wiring is often insulated poorly, causing cracks in the insulation and creating failures in the electronic operation.
High-quality replacement side mirrors meet or exceed OEM specifications. The right brands, such as TYC, will last MUCH longer than inferior alternatives, and protect the investment made by the vehicle owner.
A couple of years ago (2009) I purchased a replacement radiator cooling fan for my wife's '04 Saturn Ion. Go-Parts.com had the cheapest I could find anywhere and I was able to quickly locate it based on the original OEM part number. To have the work done by a shop would have cost me over $800 and taken a couple of days. I purchased the OEM replacement fan from Go-Parts.com for just under $100 and did the work in about an hour. The fan worked perfectly for about 2 years and then it started acting up. I went back to Go-Parts.com and found out the item had a limited lifetime warranty. I contacted customer service about the warranty and started the process without any hassle. I simply purchased a replacement from the website, sent the old broken one back to Go-Parts in the box that the new one came in with pre-paid shipping by Go-Parts and was refunded the purchase price of the replacement fan. In the end, 3 years later I still have a working cooling fan and I've only ever had to pay the original purchase and shipping. The prices are great and the customer service is excellent. I definitely look for parts on Go-Parts.com before looking anywhere else.
|4 / 5 stars|