Chevrolet (Chevy) Astro A/C Condensers
CAN'T FIND YOUR PART BELOW? CLICK HERE!
We can probably get you the part you’re looking for at a great price - we just don’t have everything listed on our website yet. Let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
Buy for discount prices!
- No-Hassle Returns
- No Cancellation Fees
- Live Representatives
- DOT/SAE Certified
- Industry's Top Brands
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Most Orders Shipped In 24 Hours
- Distribution Centers in NJ, GA, NV
- 2048-Bit SSL Encrypted
- Norton Verified & Secure
- World-class manufacturers: TYC, PBI, Visteon, Proliance, Dawson, and more
- We carry over 500+ unique part numbers for all popular models on the road
- Designed for better heat dissipation and peak A/C system performance
- Designed & manufactured at ISO 9001-2000 certified facilities
- Drop-in installation with precise mounting holes & brackets
- All aluminum or copper design to match factory specs
- Designed to meet and exceed OEM specifications
- Designed to withstand high pressure systems
- Most A/C condensers include receiver/dryer
My son is a new driver and he broke the front passenger head and side light on his 1994 Subaru by getting close to a much larger pick-up truck. After a couple of trips to the local wrecking yard to look for crash parts, we were able to find the headlight, but not the side light. I was able to easily locate the part on the Go-Parts website, and it was available as a new part at a very reasonable price. The part was shipped quickly and well packed. We were able to install the side light the next day. By using a used headlight from the wrecking yard and a very reasonably priced new part from Go-Parts, my son was able to turn his $200+ lesson in being more careful when pulling out of tight places into a $100 lesson. Not bad for his first accident.
|4 / 5 stars|
|4 / 5 stars|