Geo Prizm Radiators
CAN'T FIND YOUR PART BELOW? CLICK HERE!
We can probably get you the part you’re looking for at a great price - we just don’t have everything listed on our website yet. Let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
We also carry KOYO radiators! Buy for discount prices!
- No-Hassle Returns
- No Cancellation Fees
- Live Representatives
- DOT/SAE Certified
- Industry's Top Brands
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Most Orders Shipped In 24 Hours
- Distribution Centers in NJ, GA, NV
- 2048-Bit SSL Encrypted
- Norton Verified & Secure
- World-class manufacturers: KOYO, CSF, PBI, TYC, BEHR, Nissen, Visteon, and more
- Plastic tanks are made out of the highest quality materials, esuring longer life span
- All products designed and manufactured at ISO9001-2000 certified facilities
- We carry over 800+ unique part numbers for all popular models on the road
- Only the highest grade aluminum and copper is used for the cores
- OEM Design, guaranteed to fit just like the original factory radiator
- Strict manufacturing processes ensure the quality of every unit
- Better than OEM radiator heat dissipation
- Each radiator is pressure tested
My son is a new driver and he broke the front passenger head and side light on his 1994 Subaru by getting close to a much larger pick-up truck. After a couple of trips to the local wrecking yard to look for crash parts, we were able to find the headlight, but not the side light. I was able to easily locate the part on the Go-Parts website, and it was available as a new part at a very reasonable price. The part was shipped quickly and well packed. We were able to install the side light the next day. By using a used headlight from the wrecking yard and a very reasonably priced new part from Go-Parts, my son was able to turn his $200+ lesson in being more careful when pulling out of tight places into a $100 lesson. Not bad for his first accident.
|5 / 5 stars|