How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- Flathead screwdriver
- 10mm wrench or socket
Step 1: Using your screwdriver, remove the plastic panel on the interior of the vehicle's trunk to grant access to the tail light's mounting bolts.
Step 2: Unscrew the 3 mounting bolts that hold the tail light assembly in place.
Two bolts are readily visible, with the other resting beneath the trunk's liner.
Step 3: Depress the tab on the electrical plug, and unplug the harness from the back of the tail light assembly.
Step 4: Remove the tail light assembly from its place in the vehicle's frame.
Step 5: Gently place the new tail light assembly into place.
Be sure to hold the assembly in place with one hand while securing its position by tightening the bolts on the interior.
Step 6: Tighten all of the retaining bolts into place using the 10mm wrench.
Step 7: Reconnect the electrical plug to the tail light assembly.
Step 8: Reattach the plastic cover inside the truck, and secure into place with the plastic flathead nut.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 Toyota Corolla Tail Lights Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Headlight Replacement
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2002 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2000 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement