How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2004 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- 10mm socket/ratchet and extension
- Flathead screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Using your Phillips screwdriver (with a flathead), gently turn and lift the retaining screw mechanism that holds the headlight assembly in place.
This is located near the outside of the assembly, under the hood, and on top of the headlight.
Step 2: With a firm tug, remove the parking light and disconnect the wiring harness.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the four 10mm retaining bolts that hold the headlight assembly in place.
Step 4: You can now pull the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
NOTE: If you purchased your new headlight from Go-Parts, it includes the bulbs, so you won't have to remove the bulbs from the old assembly!
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harness from the headlight assembly.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to your new headlight assembly and move it into place.
Step 7: Secure the headlight by tightening the four 10mm mounting bolts.
Step 8: Reconnect the parking light's wiring harness and move it into place.
Step 9: Secure the parking light by reattaching the retaining bolt.
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Toyota Tundra Headlights Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Fog Light Replacement
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2004 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Corner Light Replacement
- 2000-2002 Toyota Tundra Engine Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2000-2005 Toyota Tundra Radiator Replacement
- 2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Side Mirror Replacement
- 2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
- 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement