Lexus LX470 Radiators
CAN'T FIND YOUR PART BELOW? CLICK HERE!
We can probably get you the part you’re looking for at a great price - we just don’t have everything listed on our website yet. Let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
We also carry KOYO radiators! Buy for discount prices!
- No-Hassle Returns
- No Cancellation Fees
- Live Representatives
- DOT/SAE Certified
- Industry's Top Brands
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Most Orders Shipped In 24 Hours
- Distribution Centers in NJ, GA, NV
- 2048-Bit SSL Encrypted
- Norton Verified & Secure
Part Info Our guarantees
- World-class manufacturers: KOYO, CSF, PBI, TYC, BEHR, Nissen, Visteon, and more
- Plastic tanks are made out of the highest quality materials, esuring longer life span
- All products designed and manufactured at ISO9001-2000 certified facilities
- We carry over 800+ unique part numbers for all popular models on the road
- Only the highest grade aluminum and copper is used for the cores
- OEM Design, guaranteed to fit just like the original factory radiator
- Strict manufacturing processes ensure the quality of every unit
- Better than OEM radiator heat dissipation
- Each radiator is pressure tested
I needed to replace the side view mirror on the drivers side of my 2005 Nissan Maxima. I went to the dealer and the price was outrageous! Fortunately the parts rep suggested that I try on line. Your company was very helpful and I was able to replace the mirror for much less than the dealership asked. Service was very good.
Keep up the good work
The part I ordered was identical to the OEM part and I was even able to leave the original wiring harness attached and use it on the new tailight. Great fit and good prices, hard to go wrong with that.
Good quality and on time. This is a valid comment
Reviews showed the firm as respectable & pricing was decent on line so I ordered. The part I ordered came through damaged but it was quickly replaced. The second shipment came with a note saying how they had carefully packed the 2nd part so it would arrive intact. What more can you ask for? I would definitely order from them again.
11/30/2012-I am updating my review after new developments. Service manager John went out of his way to correct my problems. He got everything straightened out and I couldn't be happier. Go-Part is a good outfit and will take care of you. I have no qualms about using them in the future. 11/12/12 I have mixed emotions about this place. They sent me the wrong part, but were quick to respond to phone calls and email. They wanted me to go to a dealer to find out a part number, because they couldn't figure it out. I ordered a side mirror for my truck and followed their parts description for ordering. Problem is, they lump a whole bunch of mirrors with different wire connectors and mounts into the same category for my truck. I went round and round with the service department about getting the right mirror, the service agent was more concerned with who was at fault. He said that if I ordered the wrong part, I would have to pay to ship it back.( I followed their website instructions to the lett