Saturn Aura A/C Condensers
CAN'T FIND YOUR PART BELOW? CLICK HERE!
We can probably get you the part you’re looking for at a great price - we just don’t have everything listed on our website yet. Let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
Buy for discount prices!
- No-Hassle Returns
- No Cancellation Fees
- Live Representatives
- DOT/SAE Certified
- Industry's Top Brands
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Most Orders Shipped In 24 Hours
- Distribution Centers in NJ, GA, NV
- 2048-Bit SSL Encrypted
- Norton Verified & Secure
- World-class manufacturers: TYC, PBI, Visteon, Proliance, Dawson, and more
- We carry over 500+ unique part numbers for all popular models on the road
- Designed for better heat dissipation and peak A/C system performance
- Designed & manufactured at ISO 9001-2000 certified facilities
- Drop-in installation with precise mounting holes & brackets
- All aluminum or copper design to match factory specs
- Designed to meet and exceed OEM specifications
- Designed to withstand high pressure systems
- Most A/C condensers include receiver/dryer
A couple of years ago (2009) I purchased a replacement radiator cooling fan for my wife's '04 Saturn Ion. Go-Parts.com had the cheapest I could find anywhere and I was able to quickly locate it based on the original OEM part number. To have the work done by a shop would have cost me over $800 and taken a couple of days. I purchased the OEM replacement fan from Go-Parts.com for just under $100 and did the work in about an hour. The fan worked perfectly for about 2 years and then it started acting up. I went back to Go-Parts.com and found out the item had a limited lifetime warranty. I contacted customer service about the warranty and started the process without any hassle. I simply purchased a replacement from the website, sent the old broken one back to Go-Parts in the box that the new one came in with pre-paid shipping by Go-Parts and was refunded the purchase price of the replacement fan. In the end, 3 years later I still have a working cooling fan and I've only ever had to pay the original purchase and shipping. The prices are great and the customer service is excellent. I definitely look for parts on Go-Parts.com before looking anywhere else.
|4.5 / 5 stars|