Chevrolet Camaro Side View Mirror Replacement
Includes new glass, cover, & housing! Buy for discount prices!
- Complete assembly, comes with housing, mirror, connector, wiring (for power mirrors)
- Complete assembly, comes with housing and mirror (for manual mirrors)
- 1000+ applications for a wide range of domestic and import vehicles
- Designed & manufactured at ISO 9001-2000 certified facilities
- Highest guality materials used in manufacturing process
- Complies with federal safety standard FMVSS-111
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM mirrors
- Plug & play installation
Side Mirrors - Which Brand is Right for Me?
Not all side mirrors are created with the same quality construction. Inferior products have poorly constructed outer shells, making them prone to stress fractures. Further, the wiring is often insulated poorly, causing cracks in the insulation and creating failures in the electronic operation.
High-quality replacement side mirrors meet or exceed OEM specifications. The right brands, such as TYC, will last MUCH longer than inferior alternatives, and protect the investment made by the vehicle owner.
I have a Toyota Tacoma pick-up and the headlights were beginning to oxidize pretty bad. I was at the dealer getting my oil changed when I inquired on the replacement price. I about fell over when they said $279.00 + tax (7%). I could not believe the headlights would be almost $600 to replace so I went online to www.Go-Parts.com and seen the same headlights for $50.00. I ordered one thinking I would take a chance and worried if I would be disappointed. They arrived quickly and to my surprise were exactly the same (minus the oxidation) and went in no problem. They even came with new bulbs already in them. I ordered the other headlight and had the same great experience. Go-Parts has exceeded my expectations in service, quality, and price. I recommend the site to everyone I know!
|4 / 5 stars|