How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Fog Light Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001
- Flathead screwdriver (small)
- 10mm socket/ratchet or wrench
NOTE: In this installation, we'll be removing the headlight assembly. If you are replacing your fog light due to damage or wear, it may be a great time to replace the headlight also. After all, it'll never be easier than it is right now!
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Remove the two 10mm retaining bolts that hold the headlight in place.
These bolts are located on top of the headlight assembly.
Step 3: Pull the headlight from the vehicle and disconnect the wiring harnesses attached to it.
Step 4: Reaching into the space created by removing the headlight, loosen and remove the 10mm bolt that holds the fog light in place.
Step 5: You can now push the fog light assembly through the front of the bumper cover.
Step 6: Disconnect the fog light's wiring harness.
Step 7: Connect the wiring harness to the new fog light assembly.
Step 8: Secure the fog light by tightening the 10mm mounting bolt.
Step 9: Reconnect the headlight assembly's wiring harnesses, and mount it by tightening the 10mm retaining bolts.
00 2000, 01 2001 Nissan Maxima Fog Lights Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Side Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2003 Nissan Maxima Side Marker Light Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Fog Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima Air Filter Housing Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Front Bumper Cover Replacement